gig (plural gigs)
- (archaic) A two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage.
- (archaic) A forked spear for catching fish, frogs, or other small animals.
- (colloquial) A performing engagement by a musical group.
- I caught one of the Rolling Stones" first gigs in Richmond
- (colloquial) Any temporary job.
- I had this gig as a file clerk but it wasn"t my style so I left
- (rare) A six-oared sea rowing boat commonly found in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. E.g. "Cornish Pilot Gig"
3 letters in word "gig": G G I.
Anagrams of gig:
Words found within gig: